Join us using Facebook or Twitter to connect, discover and share all things Nollywood in a social media network

In your opinion, what does #OMG stand for?
Let's get social! In your opinion, what does #OMG really stand for? And, how do you use it as a form of (self) expression? But first, choose from the following #OMG meanings:

A. Oh My Gosh
B. Oh My God
C. Oh My Goodness
D. All the above
E. Others? (Pls specify below)

According to Nollywood.Social, the acronym "OMG" is one of the most used forms of expression on various social media sites. It is mostly used to express shock, excitement, or disbelief.

Be sociable!: What does OMG mean to you, and how do you use it as a form of expression, both online and offline?
—— is a new social networking platform for discovering and sharing all things #Nollywood and beyond: People, News, Photos, Movies/Videos, Chat, Poll, Q&A, Followers & More!
If you are not yet a member, signup today to claim your own @username handle: and if you are already a member, invite friends and family to join.
Nigeria Movie Network is proud to support the Nollywood Social Network initiative.
No Comments
    Social Media Ad
    Tainted - Inspired by True Events
    Birthday Photos of Clarion Chukwura at 50 ✪ Tap Photo to watch trailer...! ✪